Right of Withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods, provided that you ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these is/are delivered uniformly;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Sabrina Tuchan, Kienfeld 22, 91487 Vestenbergsgreuth, telephone no.: +4915174359198, e-mail address: email@example.com) a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent as a parcel as well as the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent as a parcel. The costs for goods that cannot be sent by parcel post are estimated at a maximum of around EUR. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, properties and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
– for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but no earlier than 30 days after
conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Sample cancellation form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Sabrina Tuchan, Kienfeld 22, 91487 Vestenbergsgreuth, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
– I/ we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/ us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/
the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
– Name of consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is made on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.